SITE MANAGER – Housing
We are currently looking for a seasoned Site Manager for a residential contractor based in London. Ideally we are looking for someone who has previously worked for another prominent house builder for an extended period of time.
- The Management of employees, subcontractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve the best possible commercial results for the contracts under his/her control
- The Manager will ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with site regulations
- Ensure the implementation of Quality management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedures
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control
- Ensure contract review meetings are held on all contracts
- Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors
The potential candidate for this Site Manager position must have can do attitude, be punctual, reliable.