SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR REQUIRED
We are currently looking for a high performing Quantity Surveyor for one of the largest and successful contractors in the UK on a project in Central Milton Keynes.
The ideal candidate for this Quantity Surveying role will have a proven track record and has worked on multiple projects at one time. Due to the early stages of the first project, your admin workload will be P22 heavy
- Reviewing design, contract and cost plan allowances.
- Managing Subcontractor accounts (tendering & procurement) materials measuring & bulk ordering.
- Site and valuations against subcontractor applications including issuing payment notices.
- Preparing client applications and variation accounts.
- Preparing and maintaining the procurement schedule.
- Monitoring and controller cost expenditure.
- Occasionally you may be required to produce bills of quantities for the estimating team
Please call Frontline on (phone number removed) or email CV/Contact details to the email address stated if you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor vacancy.