Responsive Works Coordinator (ROOFING) – Salary dependant on experience
Due to an increase of projects my client is looking to add to their tight knit team. This role is for a well established, Flat Roof contractor based in Milton Keynes and they are looking for someone who can manage the responsive work requests in the business.
Head office is based in Milton Keynes, however you will be required to cover various areas.
- Organising remedial works to completion
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate levels of inspection are undertaken, providing reporting information and customer concerns / issues.
- Working in conjunction with the Projects design review team to achieve the above and assisting the need to utilise internal and external specialists to assess some specific risks.
- Effectively self-manage, by forward planning own workload, to provide a responsive, helpful, and professional service.
- Recording inspection details on the data base and communicating comments to customers.
- Provide feedback to the management team on technical areas so that team members are fully informed when dealing with clients.
Applicants must be able to understand and be familiar with NHF schedule of rates, H&S, Gas Regulations, Asbestos, working at heights and be able to provide references from previous employers.
Candidates with a Trade background would be highly beneficial.
The potential candidate for this Works Coordinator position must have can do attitude, be punctual and reliable