QUANTITY SURVEYOR REQUIRED
We are currently looking for a high performing Quantity Surveyor for a successful Bricklaying & Scaffold firm based in Uckfield.
The ideal candidate for this Quantity Surveying role will have a proven track record and has worked on multiple projects, specialising in Bricklaying contracts. Our client is only interested in people who have longevity in their profile as they are looking to invest in their associates.
- Reviewing design, contract and cost plan allowances.
- Managing accounts (tendering & procurement) materials measuring & bulk ordering.
- Site and valuations against subcontractor applications including issuing payment notices.
- Preparing client applications and variation accounts.
- Preparing and maintaining the procurement schedule.
- Monitoring and controller cost expenditure.
- Occasionally you may be required to produce bills of quantities for the estimating team
Please call Frontline on (phone number removed) or email CV/Contact details to the email address stated if you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor vacancy.
Key Words: Quantity Surveyor – QS – RICS – Quantity Surveying – Bricklaying – Scaffolding