We are currently looking for an experienced Land Manager for a successful housing contractor based in Milton Keynes.
The ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity will have extensive experience as a Land Manager, Land Buyer or other property roles, being successful in land acquisition within the new build industry.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with local authorities, local agents, land owners and other developers within the Division’s geographical area to ensure up to date knowledge of current and future market opportunities.
- Work closely with the land team to conduct land appraisals in line with the Group’s land appraisal system to determine the valuation of any potential development land.
- Produce a clear assessment of the potential success of a development by collating build costs, market research, local planning policy and technical information.
- Successfully negotiate and prepare offers to pursue land opportunities in order to meet the Division’s land requirements that are within budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of all technical and health and safety aspects covering land acquisition and development of land and associated legal agreements.
- Ensure effective working relationships are maintained between Land and other internal departments to ensure opportunities are maximised to assist with the land acquisition process.
- Maintain and manage the land register/portfolio.
- Liaise with Planning and external consultants to ensure the successful delivery of applications and decisions.
Please call Frontline on (phone number removed) or email CV/Contact details to the email address stated if you are interested in this Land Manager vacancy.
Key Words: Land Manager / Land Buyer / Property / Land Acquisition