Electrician Required Milton Keynes Area
We are looking for local, qualified and enthusiastic Electricians to join a well established business. This is a permanent position for the suitable candidates. We are sourcing Electrician (s) to join our client, they have steadily grown as a regional mechanical, electrical and fit out specialist and are now looking to expand their workforce further. This role will be based on the area of Milton Keynes to support construction teams.
They have many projects across the public and private sector as well as specialising in commercial projects and fit outs.
You will be
Working as part of a team to ensure that work is carried out to the best standards and within a timely manner, Ensuring that health and safety regulations are adhered to.
Electrician successful applicant will be:
- Qualified to the current edition of the wiring regulations.
- Be competent in Inspection and Testing as well as all other aspects of electrical contracting.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
- Must hold a valid ECS card.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company bonus scheme
- Provision of company van (after qualifying period).
- Ongoing training
Job Type: Full-time
Position: Electrician Permanent Position
If you are interested in this Electrician position then please apply online or contact Tracy for further information