ELECTRICAL MANAGER REQUIRED
Due to an increase of projects my client is looking to add to their Management team. This role is for a well established, major building contractor based in Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the Electrical work for various projects from Residential/Commercial/Facilities Management/M&E/Hotels.
As the Electrical Manager will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
- Managing & motivating the project team
- Working with the Construction Site Managers and advise them on all Electrical aspects of the project
- Work closely with the Electrical Design Coordinators and Consultant Design Teams and deal with technical queries.
- Coordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions and resource
- Ensure health and safety policy has adhered during the project duration.
- Set out project milestones and ensure they are met
- Work collaboratively with the site administration team to make subcontractors have up to date information on the project
- Monitor site progress
If this role interests you, please contact Connor on (phone number removed).
Keywords: Electrical, Electrics, Electrical Manager