Assistant Site Manager – Ashford (Temp to Perm)
We are looking for an Assistant Site Manager for a site in Ashford, which would be imminent start with possible temp to perm position.
We are looking for an strong established Assistant Site Manager in the construction industry, who will hit the ground running and keen to progress.
Assisting the Site Manager with managing and securing the production of dwellings within pre-determined programmes and budgets. Working with the site manager you will be responsible for ensuring the end-to-end build process is compliant with Company quality and all health and safety standards. And you will be expected to oversee subcontractors, site safety, method statements and ensuring each property is completed on time and available to the purchaser fit for occupation.
* Finishing Foreman/Assistant Site Management experience with a main housebuilder
* Proven experience managing sites for residential and mixed-use projects
* Excellent time management and able to manage multiple subcontractors on site
* Commercially and financially aware of costing and sustainability
* Able to build strong working relationships
* Eager to progress and driven
* Motivated and able to engage with all levels of staff; colleagues and third parties
* Excellent communication skills
* Health and Safety focused with the ability to naturally promote a safe working environment
* SMSTS & CSCS
Project Information: Current phase has 46 units left, with approx. 20+ already in construction. However, this is development has further phases upcoming and ongoing duration for many years to come.
If you are interested in this Assistant Site manger role then please apply online as my client will want to see CV’s