ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR REQUIRED
We are currently looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a successful and well established contractor who specialise in residential new builds.
The ideal candidate for this QS role will have a proven track record and will be assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor with the following duties:
- Reviewing design, contract and cost plan allowances.
- Managing Subcontractor accounts (tendering & procurement) materials measuring & bulk ordering.
- Site and valuations against subcontractor applications including issuing payment notices.
- Preparing client applications and variation accounts.
- Preparing and maintaining the procurement schedule.
- Monitoring and controller cost expenditure.
- Occasionally you may be required to produce bills of quantities for the estimating team
Please call Frontline on (phone number removed) or email CV/Contact details to the email address stated if you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor vacancy.
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveying, RICS, QS, Estimtor, Estimating